Colombia CyclingMedellin, Colombia
- Cycling between the COLOMBIAN Andes, where there is a land with villages of friendly people who spend their days producing one of the best coffee in the world.
- Scan the Colombian mountains to find your perfect cycling holiday.
- “Alto de Letras” is truly a “bucket list” climb for serious cyclists. As Colombia’s most challenging climb, it ranks next to Hawaii’s Mauna Loa as one of the longest mountain passes in the world, which can be done on a road bike.
- Through its more than 3,800 meters of gained elevation over the course of 82 kilometers, you’ll discover beautiful landscapes, new scents, and typical villages.
- After much dedication and passion, this road cycling trip’s climb is a challenge that will leave you with strong feelings of accomplishment.
- In preparation for this challenge, rest deeply by sleeping in a nature reserve in the middle of the jungle. Here, also be able to take a dip in a beautiful, clear river.
- Transportation to and from the airport.
- Double accommodations rooms.
- Support vehicle
- The 500 USD deposit is non-refundable for any reason; however, we understand that life happens. Should you not join us for your amazing cycling holiday, we can offer you some options: transfer, deferral, or cancellation.
- If you provide us with a minimum of four weeks' notice, we can refund 80% of your down payments, not including the deposit.
- Provide us with a minimum of a two-week notice and you can transfer your adventure holiday to a friend for a 50 USD transfer fee. All of the payments, including the deposit, will be transferred to your friend.
- Payment options:
- Bank of America
- International bank transfer - Colombia
- We will confirm your accommodations four weeks prior to your arrival. At this time, we kindly ask for a second payment to total 60% of your plan’s price.
- Each traveler must have health insurance with international coverage while in Colombia.
- Colombia Cycling provides each rider with complimentary accident insurance.
- Please be aware that riding a bicycle comes with risks. Colombia Cycling takes all necessary measures to ensure as safe an experience as possible. Please sign the form.
- Owners are responsible for ensuring that bikes are fully functional, structurally sound, and safe to ride prior to camp dates to prevent possible failures and/or injuries.
- The cyclist admits to being physically and mentally able to carry out the bicycle tour.
- Cycling trips require a minimum of 5 participants. In the unfortunate case that the number of riders does not reach the minimum, we can either continue with the trip as planned for an additional cost, reschedule for another date, or simply refund your money. Custom and private cycling holidays are also available upon request.
- All riders are expected to exercise proper cycling etiquette to ensure the safety and comfort of all cycling members. Our goal is to provide a fun, memorable, and safe experience for all involved.
- On the final day of your trip, our camp mechanical staff will be happy to break down and pack your bike for you prior to your departure. Those with evening departures may enjoy one last morning spin before packing.
Not able to tell you how happy I am with Maiasura. Thank you for making it painless.
I don't know what else to say. It's really wonderful. Maiasura is the most valuable.