Jairo E./ UpworkMedellin, Colombia
A professional editor and has several years of experience. His experience covers many subjects, including healthcare, websites, marketing materials, user manuals, software, economics, literature, and education. He has a company called Inteligencia Colectiva S.A.S. that offers editorial services in English and Spanish.
Languages We Know
|Language||Reading Proficiency||Speaking Proficiency||Writing Proficiency|
- No results found
- NO RETURN OF FUNDS AND NO CHARGEBACKS
- Client acknowledges and agrees that Upwork or its Affiliates, Upwork Escrow or Elance Ltd., will charge or debit Client’s designated Payment Method for the Freelancer Fees incurred as described in the applicable Escrow Instructions and the Fee and ACH Authorization Agreement and that once Upwork or its Affiliates, Upwork Escrow or Elance Ltd., charges or debits the Client’s designated Payment Method for the Freelancer Fees, the charge or debit is non-refundable, except as otherwise required by applicable law. The client also acknowledges and agrees that the Terms of Service provide a dispute resolution process as a way for the Client to resolve disputes. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Client, therefore, agrees not to ask its credit card company, bank, or other Payment Method provider to charge back any Freelancer Fees or other Fees charged pursuant to the Terms of Service for any reason. A chargeback in breach of the foregoing obligation is a material breach of the Terms of Service. If Client initiates a chargeback in violation of this Agreement, Client agrees that Upwork or its Affiliates, Upwork Escrow, or Elance Ltd., may dispute or appeal the chargeback and institute collection action against Client and take such other action it deems appropriate.
- In order to use certain Site Services, the Client must provide account information for at least one valid Payment Method.
- By providing Payment Method information through the Site and authorizing payments with the Payment Method, Client represents, warrants, and covenants that: (a) Client is legally authorized to provide such information; (b) Client is legally authorized to make payments using the Payment Method(s); (c) if Client is an employee or agent of a company or person that owns the Payment Method, that Client is authorized by the company or person to use the Payment Method to make payments on Upwork; and (d) such actions do not violate the terms and conditions applicable to Client’s use of such Payment Method(s) or applicable law.
- When Client authorizes a payment using a Payment Method via the Site, Client represents and warrants that there are sufficient funds or credit available to complete the payment using the designated Payment Method. To the extent that any amounts owed under this Agreement or the other Terms of Service cannot be collected from Client’s Payment Method(s), Client is solely responsible for paying such amounts by other means.
- Upwork is not liable to any User if Upwork does not complete a transaction as a result of any limit by applicable law or your financial institution, or if a financial institution fails to honor any credit or debit to or from an account associated with such Payment Method. Upwork will make commercially reasonable efforts to work with any such affected Users to resolve such transactions in a manner consistent with this Agreement and any applicable Escrow Instructions.
- Subject to the conditions set forth herein, Upwork may, in its sole discretion, amend this Agreement and any of the other agreements that comprise the Terms of Service at any time by posting a revised version on the Site. Upwork will provide reasonable advance notice of any amendment that includes a Substantial Change (defined below) by posting the updated Terms of Service on the Site, providing notice on the Site, and/or sending you to notice by email. If the Substantial Change includes an increase to Fees charged by Upwork, Upwork will provide at least 30 days advance notice of the change but may not provide any advance notice for changes resulting in a reduction in Fees or any temporary or promotional Fee change. Any revisions to the Terms of Service will affect the noted effective date (each, as applicable, the “Effective Date”).
Not able to tell you how happy I am with Maiasura. Thank you for making it painless.
I don't know what else to say. It's really wonderful. Maiasura is the most valuable.